Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Finally!

My boyfriend's Christmas scarf (well, Valentine's scarf now) is finally done. Here it is in all it's glory:



It's a little hard to see but if you click on the picture it enlarges it and makes it a little clearer.

The scarf pattern is Interlocking Balloons by Shirley Paden, from the book Scarf Style by Pam Allen. The wool I used is Alpaca Peru by Luxury in Brown Heather.

I am so relived that it is finally finished. Now I can start on this:

A scarf for me. Done in a simple K1P1 rib and Joy by Needful Yarns. It's Merino wool and self striping. I'm interested in seeing how the colours turn out.
I'm also working on placemats for my dining room table, using one of Suss Cousins' patterns from Home Knits.
And finally, I'm going to make the mittens to match the Tasseled Fez.
So, I'd better go get started.
TTFN and KEEP KNITTING!

No comments: