Monday, January 29, 2007

Yea! The camera works!

Finally after a lot of re-vamping, cajoling, and cursing...I got my camera to take and download pics without crashing the computer. (and there was much rejoicing...).

So, at long last here is the new apartment:

The Living Room:


As taken from the door of the den, the dining room, and the front door. In the last photo take note of the coloured blocks on the floor. They are this:


My boyfriend's scarf finally finished and being blocked.

Anyhoo, back to the apartment:

The Dining Nook:




The Kitchen:

Taken from the left and the right.

The Pantry:

Again taken from the left and right.

The hallway leading to the Master Bath and the Master Bath:


The door in the photo of the hallway leads to a small powder room which I tried to photograph, but they didn't turn out well.

The sides of the mirror in the master bath swing in to reveal two compartments. Kinda cool really. There is also a toilet in the room with the shower.




These are shots of the balcony. It's hard to get an idea of the size from these pics but it really is nice and big. The Master bedroom leads off the master bath, but I didn't take any pics yet because it is unfinished.

The Den:



The computer, my knitting/reading space in front of the electric fireplace, and my stash (some of it).

And that's it. It's not overly big, but to my boyfriend and myself it's home.

One last pic. My co-workers got together and bought us a housewarming gift. It was a big basket and contained all this:

The wool in the container was not included. It was my boyfriend's idea to use the bucket for my current WIPs.
Well, that's my post for today.
TTFN and KEEP KNITTING!

No comments: