Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoons...

It's been a peaceful Sunday. I had my coffee out on the balcony with my boyfriend, did some groceries, then I finished reading The Friday Night Knitting Club. The book is great, really well written and interesting, but I'm not too sure about the ending. Anyone who has read this book should know what I mean when I say I was hoping for a different ending. However, it's still a good book and I would recommend it to anyone, and I can't wait to see the movie with Julia Roberts.

Okay back to knitting.


I finished the back of my boyfriend's sweater:




Not bad for my first attempt at my own design, not to mention my measurements are dead on (pat myself on back).
I've also worked a bit on the shawl:
I just finished my first 8 rows and this time there are no typos or other errors to slow me down.
Full steam ahead!
TTFN and KEEP KNITTING!

No comments: