Wednesday, March 5, 2008

S-S-S-Swatches!

I have developed an obsession with my DIC Classy.

Here are the swatches for my Mr. Greenjeans:


Note the amazing blend of colour. I LOVE this yarn. It is really soft to knit with, and when washed it's even softer. My only issue with the yarn is an excess of dye, so you should wash the skeins before you start knitting with it (or you end up with funky coloured fingers and needles). I'm not sure if it is unique to this batch, but a number of other people in the KAL have mentioned the same problem. Other than that, it is wonderful. I definitely think that I will buy more of this to make another project. Perhaps the Central Park Hoodie or Mariah or both. (I also seem to be developing an obsession with cabled cardigans)

It's storming here today, so I'm curled up on the couch knitting...until I have to go to work later. This is one of those days where I am really glad I bus to work...I would hate to drive in this weather. Tomorrow is my day off and Friday is my Knitnite, so perhaps by this weekend I'll be able to show quite a bit of progress on my Mr. Greenjeans.

TTFN and KEEP KNITTING!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I'm planning to go to knit night on Friday - hope to see you there!