Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Whimper...Sob...Sniff...

So...I picked up the sts at the bottom of my shawl and there it was! A BIG FAT MISTAKE! and I found out that it is not a mistake that I can live with, since it prevents the two sides from lining up. So...I have to frog it. Sigh...at least I didn't sew in my ends yet or else I would really cry (ever tried finding sewn in ends in an angora/lambswool blend? It doesn't happen). I was sooo depressed that I purchased some sock yarn from the LOOPY EWE. It's Interlacements Tiny Toes, in the Bachelor Buttons colourway. It looks yummy. I'm really excited since it's my first purchase from there, but I've heard great things about them. For those of you shaking your heads re: Knit from your stash 2007, According to the rules SOCK YARN DOESN'T COUNT AS STASH, and besides it's the first yarn purchase I've made so I think I've earned it. I also bought a wooden sock blocker, since I'm participating in the Summer Of Socks 2007 KAL, and I thought it would come in handy. Oooohhh...I can't wait to get my yarn... Oh well back to frogging.

TTFN and KEEP KNITTING!

No comments: